400 series Vario Teppan Yaki 400 series Stainless steel Width 38 cm
- Usable area W 31 x D 44 cm.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and temperature markings.
- Electronic temperature control from 120 °C to 240 °C.
- Two zones, each 1500 W, can be operated together as a complete surface or each halve separately.
- Keeping warm setting.
- Even with traces of use, always easy to clean like a cast pan.
- Safety shut-off.
- Appliance dimensions: (W x D) 380 mm x 520 mm
- Installation dimensions: (H x W x D) 72 mm x 360 mm x 490 mm
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted, with or without an appliance cover), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- If installing with the appliance cover VA 440 or filler strip VA 450 take into account the additional space required for the depth.
- If combining several appliances with at least one appliance cover, the filler strip VA 450 is required to compensate for the depth of the appliance without the appliance cover.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- In the cut-out, the installation system requires the side edge to be at least 10 mm for surface mounting and at least 13 mm for flush mounting. Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the worktop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of minimum 50 mm between the individual cut-outs.
- Built-in control panel to be integrated in the bottom cabinet at drawer level.
- Panel thickness 16 - 26 mm.
- The drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 26 mm thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 40 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 14 kg.
- Total connected load 3.0 kW.
- Plan a connection cable.