200 series Vario downdraft ventilation 200 series Black anodized control panel in aluminium Width 15 cm
- Low-noise system with the motor AR 410 110
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Automatic function with sensor-controlled run-on function.
- Large-scale metal grease filter with high grease absorption.
- Grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Grease filter and activated charcoal filter saturation indicator.
- Airflow-optimised interior for efficient air circulation.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Enamelled ventilation grille, dishwasher-safe.
- Air exhaust bend included in delivery.
- Overflow 250 ml capacity.
- Consumption data is referred to a configuration with the remote fan unit AR 403 122.
- Energy consumption 37 kwh/year.
- Sound level min. 56 dB / max. 71 dB normal mode.
- Air recirculation mode in combination with remote fan unit with AR 410 110 or AR 413 122.
- Air extraction in combination with remote fan unit AR 403 122.
- Please refer to page XX for recommended configurations of downdraft ventilations and remote fan units and the needed ducting elements.
- For each VL one remote fan unit is recommended.
- Maximum cooktop width between two VL 60 cm.
- If installed next to gas appliances, the ventilation moulding LS 041 001 is recommended to ensure maximum performance of the cooktop.
- When having installed the ventilation moulding LS 041 001 the wok pan WP 400 001 can not be used.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Connecting cable 1.7 m between VL and remote fan unit.
1 accessory found for Vario downdraft ventilation 200 series: