400 series Vario deep fryer 400 series Stainless steel Width 38 cm
- Three-zone basin.
- Oil capacity 3.5 litres.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, oil/fat selection and temperature marking.
- Electronic temperature control from 135 °C to 190 °C, in 5 °C steps.
- Cleaning setting.
- Gentle fat melting setting.
- Foaming zone.
- Frying zone.
- Cold oil zone.
- Swing-out heating element (3000 W).
- Oil drain valve with child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Appliance dimensions: (W x D) 380 mm x 520 mm
- Installation dimensions: (H x W x D) 270 mm x 360 mm x 490 mm
- Depending on the type of installation (surface-mounted or flush-mounted, with or without an appliance cover), the specific location of the cut-out and the knob positions may vary.
- If installing with the appliance cover VA 440 or filler strip VA 450 take into account the additional space required for the depth.
- If combining several appliances with at least one appliance cover, the filler strip VA 450 is required to compensate for the depth of the appliance without the appliance cover.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- In the cut-out, the installation system requires the side edge to be at least 10 mm for surface mounting and at least 13 mm for flush mounting. Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Installation is possible in worktops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the cut edges must be observed. Concerning other materials please consult the worktop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the worktop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of minimum 50 mm between the individual cut-outs.
- Plan a door in the bottom cabinet for operation of the oil drain valve.
- Built-in control panel to be integrated in the bottom cabinet at drawer level.
- Panel thickness 16 - 26 mm.
- The drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 26 mm thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- VF 414 and VK 414 must not be installed directly next to each other.
- A minimum clearance of at least 40 mm from the appliance edge to the wall or to adjacent furniture must be observed.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 13 kg.
- Total connected load 3.0 kW.
- Plan a connection cable.