200 series Gas cooktop 200 series Stainless steel with stainless steel control panel Width 90 cm
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 W – 5000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 32 cm.
- 2 two-ring high output burners (160 W – 4000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 28 cm.
- 2 two-ring standard burners (160 W – 2000 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 24 cm.
- Integrated control panel with cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Gas valve with fine control.
- Three-part cast iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Automatic fast ignition.
- Preset of natural gas (10mbar)
- Appliance dimensions: (W x D) 914 mm x 510 mm
- Installation dimensions: (H x W x D) 132 mm x 885 mm x 490 mm
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Plan for an electrical connection (the appliance is not operable without power supply).
- Panel thickness 16 - 26 mm.
- Air intake from above.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Rear panel and wall trims must be heat-resistant and consist of a non-flammable material.
- Installation in a 90 cm wide lower cabinet is required.
- An oven can be installed under the cooktop.
- Appliance must be fixed from underneath.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 300 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Cooktop clamping range: 30 - 50 mm.
- With a total connected load of more than 11 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 11 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Appliance weight: approx. 28 kg.
- Total connected load gas 17.0 kW.
- Connecting cable 1.4 m with plug.
- Total connected load electric 25.0 W.
- Wok burner with up to 5 KW
1 accessory found for Gas cooktop 200 series: