200 series Canopy extractor 200 series Stainless steel and glass Width 86 cm
- Performance and noise level, output level 3/Intensive:
Air output according to EN 61591.
Sound power level according to EN 60704-3.
Sound pressure level according to EN 60704-2-13.
Odour reduction for air recirculation in accordance with EN 61591.
- Air extraction:
610 / 820 m³/h.
64 / 71 dB (A) re 1 pW.
50 / 57 dB (A) re 20 μPa.
- Air recirculation:
610 / 790 m³/h.
72 / 77 dB (A) re 1 pW.
58 / 63 dB (A) re 20 μPa.
- Odour reduction air recirculation 94 %.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Remote control is available as a special accessory.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Run-on function, 6 min.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Metal grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Glas filter cover.
- Neutral white LED light (4000 K), dimmable.
- Lamp output 2 x 1 W.
- Illuminance 266 lx.
- Fan technology with highly efficient, brushless DC motor (BLDC).
- Energy consumption 52.6 kwh/year.
- Sound level min. 41 dB / max. 64 dB normal mode.
- Patented air recirculation module with activated charcoal filter can be installed in the upper cabinet. The activated carbon filter can be changed from the front by simply pulling out the filter drawer.
- The door of the upper cabinet must be fully open in order to change the activated charcoal filter.
- Can be integrated invisibly in upper cabinet.
- Vario cooktops with intensive production of vapours like VR/VP/VF should be placed in the middle beneath the hood (in this case air recirculation is not recommended).
- Clearance above gas appliances min. 65 cm (more than total load gas 12 kW min. 70 cm).
- Clearance above electric appliances min. 50 cm.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Total connected load 272 W.
- Connecting cable 1.0 m with plug.
3 accessories found for Canopy extractor 200 series